Sunday, March 24, 2013

Special Entry for Special Person in my life

This special entry is dedicated to the most important person in my life.. who will always be there behind my back..

Dear B..

It's hard for me write this.. The person who always always sabar with my kerenah yang suka merajuk and suka shopping.. Xdapat sikit merajuk smpai B pun pening.. Tahu kadang2 B cuba jgk penuhi my permintaan... Mcm aritu, u get me iphone 5..

Tiap2 hari merengek nak iphone 5 sampao kita gaduh2.. Still masa beli kan iphone 5 kita baru lepas gaduh n B still beli lagi.. It makes me cry B...

I know i always buat B stress selalu buat B pressure.. I am so sorry.. kdg2 bkn niat org nak buat B mcm tu.. I tahu B pressure at work coz as a boss u have to make sure everything's ok...

I still remember when u said " 1 sedih u, 10 sedih i" .. Tiap kali i ingat tu, air mata i mengalir.. Why? Sbb i know u really meant it...

Do u have any idea how much i love u.. How much that u bring happiness to my life.. And Yoda too.. When im so stressed and u r always there.. Im sorry if i cant be perfect for u.. But one thing for sure i'll do everything for u...

Thank u Beby.. Happy Birthday... May u have a blast one!!!

I hope u like the cupcakes.. I cant bake.. U know me.. N i cant cook.. But i really hope u like the cake that i ordered for u...
U love it.. Remember last year B?

And yes im sorry beby... Just wanna wish u a very happy birthday...






No comments:

Post a Comment